Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mini Honeymoon

Gosh, I've been seriously slacking on this whole blog thing.  My new goal will to post as least once a week, but we'll see how that goes...

Anyway, I've super excited that we booked our mini honeymoon to Lanai! We decided to do a short but sweet trip for a three nights the week after our wedding so we can have some alone time and enjoy being married.  We're calling this our "mini" honeymoon since we plan to go on a "real" honeymoon sometime in 2013 (hopefully in January) to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.  I can't wait till we start planning that trip.  It's only been three months since we came back from our "pre-wedding moon/last big trip before we move to Hawaii" and I'm getting that travel bug again. 

While in Lanai, we'll be staying at the Four Seasons in Manele Bay.  Th resort looks sooo pretty!




As for wedding updates, we are getting our save the dates printed soon so we can send those out in the next couple of weeks.  I was planning on sending them in January but being at it's the 27th I guess that's not happening. 

For our save the dates and invites, I ordered a return address stamp from the wedding cafe and I'm really excited to use it. (sorry don't mind my poor attempt to white out our address)

Last week I also received this in the mail last week...

I wanted this ever since we got engaged and now it's mine! I am one happy girl. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment