Wednesday, January 4, 2012

groomsmaid?

In a couple of months, I'll be in my first wedding (well okay, I was in weddings before as a flower girl but that doesn't really count) not a bridesmaid but a groomsmaid. My best friend Brian is getting married and I am lucky enough to be in his wedding party.

Brian and I have been friends since I was in college but we are totally not sure how we met or how we became friends. Over the past 10 years or so, we have been there for each other through messy break-ups and heart breaks. I was there when Brian starting dating Wendy and he was there when I started dating Dan, and now we are both planning weddings! Crazy huh? We have that type of friendship that even though there are times where we don't talk for months and when we do finally catch up we pick up where we left off without missing a beat.  I love that about us.

I'm so excited to see him get married and be right there. I'm also really lucky to say that Brian designed our save the dates and wedding invitations which I absoluately love. He is also a DJ! So if anyone needs invitations or a DJ for wedding or any type party, I can refer you. :)

Super old pictures of us that I found...circa 2004-2005



No comments:

Post a Comment