Sunday, October 30, 2011

So long Seattle...

After 5 years, tomorrow Seattle will no longer be my home and I'm moving back to Hawaii.  I always knew I wanted to move back eventually, but I never thought it would be with my husband to-be and that we would move back together to get married and start a family.  I am one lucky girl.

This week was jammed pack with lunches, dinners, and saying our good-byes.  Dan and I are truly blessed with the friends and family that we have here in Seattle.  We love all of you soooo much! 

Leaving Seattle is definitely bitter-sweet.  There are lots of things that I'll miss like our friends/family, my T-mobile family, our favorite places to eat, snowboarding, etc.  But I am very excited to start this new chapter of my life and see where it takes Dan and I.

Since a blog is so much better with pictures, here are a few Seattle pictures from the last 5 years...
My sissy

@ the JT Concert ;)

T-mobile team trip to Lake Chelan

The Girls

Our first summer together - 2008

PwC Golf Day: Olympic themed costumes + Drinking at 8am = No actual gold played

Sharky..he introduced Dan and I. I guess I kinda owe him, hehe.

Wendy: My bestie who came to visit me.

Our group of friends

This is one of my favorite Seattle pictures @ Kerry Park

My family @ Ray's (my favorite restaurant in Seattle)

I'll miss our weekend snowboarding adventures.

I love this picture of Sondra and I!

All dressed up for PwC's Holiday Party

So long Seattle..hope to see you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment