Monday, October 24, 2011

Jet-Lag

Traveling 18 hrs back to Seattle + Being up for 26 hrs + 10 hr time difference = Major jet-lag.

After traveling for three weeks through two countries and seven cities, we flew back to Seattle last week Tuesday.  We've been back for almost a week and I'm finally getting over being jet-lagged. 

Overall, our trip was AMAZING!  We loved it! We did pretty much everything we wanted to do in each city we went to.  Here are some of the highlights of our trip....

*Bike tour through Barcelona
*Relaxing on Playa de la Concha in San Sebastian
*Watching a Valencia CF game
*Seeing the Parthenon in person
*Swimming in the hot springs of the Caldera in Santorini
*Learning how to cook at traditional Spanish meal
*Seeing a Flamenco dance in Madrid

Once I download all my pictures, I'll write a post for each city we went to. 

On another note, in exactly one week we will be on a plane to Hawaii!  I can't believe we're finally moving.  We are pretty much all packed up, we only have a few more boxes to mail and we drop off Dan's truck on Wednesday to ship.  We dropped off my car last Wednesday and now I'm driving a little Hyundai for the next week.  I have a feeling this next week will fly by.  ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment