Tuesday, September 20, 2011

♥ engagement photos ♥

In August, we finally took our engagement photos.   We wanted to take our pictures in Seattle (pikes/gas works park) since this is where we met.  Our photographer Letty Hingtgen was referred to us by my friend at work and she was amazing.  We got our photos last week and we LOVE them.  I can't wait to use them on our save the dates and other wedding stuff.  Here are a few of them..


Gum wall ;)



DIY wedding banner...it was a little windy though :(


Fun jumping picture

I'll post more later on facebook. Thank you Letty for all the great photos! 

The biggest wedding update is while I was back at home I found my dress! *insert happy dance here* hehe. I love it!  Here is a picture of my mom and I right after I bought my dress.

As for right now, we booked majority of our wedding vendors.  We'll probably start doing more wedding stuff once we move back and get settled in Hawaii. :)  In the meantime, we're busy packing up our apartment and planning our 3-week trip to Europe which starts in less than a week.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Shauna! your photos look amazing! you're so pretty :)
    congrats on finding your dress!! who are your vendors you booked so far? i'm still trying to get mine settled.

    ReplyDelete