Sunday, July 10, 2011

5 more days!

Officially I have only five more days of work before my four month vacation!  When I started interviewing with firms at home, I knew I wanted to take some time off before I started my new job in Hawaii.  After this week, I'll be unemployed until Nov. 15th.  It's a little scary knowing that I won't be working for four months but I'm looking forward to the time off.  I'll have more time than I'll know what to do with since the longest vacation I've had in five years was two weeks; now I'll have four months! 

This week will be a little surreal since I can't believe this is my last week!  I love my T-Mobile family (as many of you already know T-Mobile is my biggest and main client; I pretty much work there everyday) and I'll miss seeing them everyday.  But I'm saving my favorite PwC memories and pictures for another post later on this week though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment